Associate Tools Engineer
Would you like to work on some of the greatest franchises in gaming history? Certain Affinity is an exclusive, independent Austin developer comprised of a tightly-knit group of experienced, no-nonsense veterans committed to solid work/life balance. We’re best known for co-developing numerous AAA FPS games, though we are also creating compelling new games of our own.
Do you dream in binary and want to work on high-profile projects with seasoned industry vets? Your code is efficient and adaptable, and so are you. That’s why Certain Affinity wants you to be one of our engineers. We are currently looking for a Tools Engineer to join our growing Tools team. Let’s make some games together that people will be playing for years to come!
- Provide pipeline and tools support for content creators
- Implement tools and engine features to aid other developers
- Help evaluate and improve the development process
- 1+ years of professional programming experience
- Experience/knowledge in C/C++/C#
- Experience developing custom applications for internal use
- Familiar with the core systems used by game features such as scripting, UI, rendering, animation, physics, and data pipelines
- Able to complete complex tasks with minimal supervision
- Development experience in Unreal 4
- Experience working with and creating tools for game content pipelines
- Experience with web technologies (HTML, Python, etc…)
- Experience designing user-friendly UI
Certain Affinity offers relocation for this position to Austin, Texas where we make it all happen.