Assistant Office Operations Manager
Would you like to work in a highly creative, fast-paced environment? Are you a dynamic, customer service focused individual who thinks outside the box and strives to create the very best well-kept environment possible to attract and retain the best talent?
Certain Affinity is seeking a full time, energetic, challenge seeking, self-motivated Office Operations Assistant Manager. A successful candidate will be proactive, possess sound judgment, be impeccably reliable, well organized, able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, has a strong work ethic and administrative or project-based background.
This position will cover a wide range of responsibilities to ensure the day-to-day smooth running of our studio. Flexibility, accountability, excellent interpersonal skills, highly collaborative, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and vendors is required. You must be able to prioritize and communicate effectively with great attention to detail and maintain a professional demeanor. The ideal person’s mantra is for proactive customer service that is demonstrated in his/her ability to anticipate and meet the needs of the organization.
We are looking for a person who is sensitive to the needs of others and is willing to go the extra mile when needed, with a “no job is too big or too small” attitude. This person truly understands that the Office Operations Team is the glue that holds everything together and is critical to a successful company.
Standard Hours: Fulltime Mon-Fri from 8am-5pm (some flexibility is appreciated).
- Manage all company travel
- Oversee partner visits
- Assist with planning and implementation of company-related events
- Ensure we foster a great work environment with a high level of employee satisfaction
- Assist the Senior Office Operations Manager with office-related requests and inquiries
- Assist with vendors and coordination of any building-related maintenance or repairs
- Provide calendar support – coordination of internal and external meetings as needed
- Conduct office related errands
- Must have excellent communication, time management, and customer service skills
- Ability to treat sensitive/confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Attention to detail, excellent follow-up and organizational skills
- High level of interpersonal skills with ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to help others
- Must be comfortable interacting with individuals of all professional levels
- Ability to assist with office moves and lift 20lbs
- 3-5 years of administrative management and office coordination experience preferred
- Experienced in a variety of software applications such as Microsoft Office and Gmail
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and own a vehicle
- Previous experience working in software development, games development, or other entertainment/creative industry-related role
- Experience in G-suite (Google, Sheets, Docs, Slides, Forms, etc.)
- Experience booking travel through Concur
- Experience in hospitality or production-related field