Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Brandwatch is a Digital Consumer Intelligence suite that combines digital, survey, social and first-party data sources with data science and AI. This enables organisations like Unilever, Walmart, and Dell to find the signal in the noise, bring market research into the digital era, and understand consumer and market trends in real time. Home to over 500 people, from over 30 different nations, each nestled in one of seven culturally diverse cities across the globe.
As we continue our rapid expansion, we are hiring an Enterprise Sales Executive on our Enterprise Sales team inAustralia.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Talk to clients about the role of social media and social data across different functions and lines of business within the business.
- Build solutions based on an understanding of how to bring together Brandwatch and Partner applications
- Build your own pipeline, working with the Sales Development Representative team, Marketing, other salespeople and partners
- Develop territory plans to build pipeline and win new business
- Understand how social works with different business organisational structures (i.e. hub and spoke, multiple hub and spoke etc)
- Develop an understanding of the clients’ needs and role of social plays in meeting those needs
- Manage multiple complex sales processes
- Report on key success criteria to senior management
- Work with other Brandwatch teams in the organisation to achieve the best results including Agency sales, Marketing, Professional Services, Product and Legal
- Work with Brandwatch Partners as and when needed
- Complete RFP responses with support from Sales Support
- Develop a deep understanding of your aligned business verticals.
The right candidate will have:
- 4+ years of B2B sales experience
- SaaS / software sales experience
- Strong commercial acumen
- An advanced understanding of social media
- The ability to build relationships at all levels of the organisation
- A solution selling approach to sales
- Being willing and able to travel
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- An understanding of sales techniques
Nice to have:
- Experience with social media analytics, social media management, social CRM or other social systems.
- Previous experience selling to marketing agencies