Project Manager (French and English speaking)
Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide. Digital consumer intelligence combine digital, survey, social and first-party data sources with data science and AI. This enables organizations like Unilever, Walmart, and Dell to find the signal in the noise, bring market research into the digital era, and understand consumer and market trends in real time. Home to over 500 people, from over 30 different nations, Brandwatch is a place that challenges, motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social world.Better. Bolder. More Brilliant.
Professional Services is a core component of Customer Success at Brandwatch. As a team, we strive to enable and advance our clients’ use of social data by taking them from data, to insights to actions that have a real business impact and empower our users’ long-term self-sufficiency.
As we continue our global expansion, we are hiring a French and English speaking Project Manager with a flair for digital media to join our dynamic Professional Services team in Brighton. This is an exciting opportunity that offers hands-on work, project ownership and flexibility to learn, grow, and develop in the constantly changing landscape of social media.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Thrives on consulting with clients, getting to truly understand their requirements and helping them achieve their business goals
- Prefers a hands-on, proactive approach
- Fluent in English and French both written and verbal communication
- Is adept at leading meetings with senior stakeholders and comfortable delivering technical content to a non-technical audience
- Embraces the importance of collaborative working but with the ability to work independently when required
- Understands the importance of deadlines and is willing to do all that is necessary to meet them
- Is a credible communicator with the confidence to interact at all business levels
- Doesn’t shy away from juggling multiple projects with a cool and calm demenanour
You’ll need to:
- Coordinate and facilitate social media enablement and research projects, from the planning stage, through deployment, to client delivery
- Interact with global, enterprise level clients, from CMO to analyst to community manager, both F2F and on the telephone
- Consult with clients to translate business requirements into setup on Brandwatch’s portfolio of social listening products
- Control project scope, delivery timeline and budgetary constraints, and report in a timely fashion any scope change requests
- Work with the Customer Success Managers to build a long-term strategy for our enterprise and strategic customers
- Collaborate closely with other internal teams, including sales, client services, product, support and design
- Be a stakeholder for new Brandwatch products
- Build continuing expertise within the social media monitoring landscape
- Fluent in French and English both written and verbal communication
You should have:
- Proven experience in a Saas or Technology environment
- Previous experience as a project manager
- Exceptional time management and prioritisation skills
- Experience with MS Office/Google suites, especially spreadsheets, written documents and presentations
- A degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment
What we offer;
Benefits: We offer a range of benefits including; bike to work scheme, pension contribution and discounted gym memberships.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 10 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch Brighton is where it all began. We can be found in the vibrant North Laine in our brand new refurbished offices. Whilst we don’t believe in stereotypes, we do host yoga classes and Juice Mondays. We have cupboards bursting with snacks, a well stocked drinks fridge, sushi lunches, flexible working spaces and if you’re lucky we’ll even treat you to an ice-cream on the beach and you can enjoy one of our fortnightly massages right from the office.