Senior Manager, People Operations
Senior Manager, People Operations - Boston
Brandwatch is all about the people. All of them. They’re our priority. The role of the People team is to create and manage a vision for all people related aspects of Brandwatch, encompassing the first moment that someone hears of Brandwatch all the way through their interview, onboarding, training and ongoing professional development and management of others. In essence, their Brandwatch lifetime.
As we continue our global expansion, we are hiring for a Senior Manager, People Operations to join our People team and have a global remit. The role will report directly into our Senior VP, People and will be responsible for line managing 3 direct reports.This is a vital role contributing to the overall people strategy, working alongside and as an active member of the People team, to ensure effective service delivery.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for enhancing HR processes and would be able to take ownership of the following global, functional areas: policy design and implementation, employment law compliance, global mobility, HRIS implementation and maintenance, and total rewards.
You will work closely with the Senior VP, People, General Counsel, HR Business Partners and the Finance team to lead projects to assess and mitigate key HR risks.
In this role, you will:
- Be the key stakeholder for the global People Operations direction and strategy
- Oversee a team and provide them with guidance, feedback and support, to better serve the business
- Hold a strong relationship with Finance as a key stakeholder in People Operations projects
- Create HR operational best practice from automating processes, designing policies and delivering system solutions that enable the organization to be more efficient
- Own the employee engagement survey and establish a plan for clear feedback to the company
- Own and drive analysis of data to identify relationships, trends, and potential business impact; interpret data and communicate findings to the People and leadership teams
- Work with the Senior VP, People and People Operations Manager to implement a new global HRIS
- Oversee the global mobility program and work closely with the Operations team to improve upon the process
- Lead a project to develop our global benefits offering and manage benefit providers and brokers to ensure the company is competitive and compliant in total rewards
- Develop, align and streamline global people policies and supporting procedures, providing the necessary communication, training and guidance to meet the needs of the range of stakeholders across the business.
- Amazing communication; communication is key to being successful in this role as your voice needs to be heard
- 5+ years of progressive HR Operations and 3+ years in leading a team
- Experience of contributing to organizational strategy development and decision making
- Experience with compliance, audit/validation of data sets from disparate systems, reporting and analysis to enable strategy formulation
- In-depth knowledge of federal, state and local labor and employment laws. Some exposure to global laws is even better
- Exposure to monitoring and reporting on progress for Board and executive levels.
- Time in various HR roles such as recruitment, learning and development, total reward & benefits, compensation and organizational development
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriate professional boundaries
- Commitment to promoting equality and diversity practices and working knowledge of equal opportunities
- Proven experience of leading or supporting the implementation of a new HR system
- Strong commercial acumen and highly developed analytical skills to investigate, design and implement effective HR solutions
- Excellent knowledge of global pay and benefits in particular US states
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a generous 25 paid vacation days, 9 national holidays, and 5 personal days. We also offer a customizable set of benefits including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K match, discount gym membership, and commuter benefits. In addition, a 1 year parental leave with a flexible back-to-work scheme.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 10 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.