Head of Marketing and Growth - BuzzSumo - Brighton or London
Head of Marketing and Growth - BuzzSumo
BuzzSumo is the world’s leading content marketing platform, used by over 3500 customers, ranging from publishers like BuzzFeed to Fortune 500 brands like Disney, Google, Ogilvy and IBM.
We’re looking for a Head of Marketing and Growth with significant experience as a marketing leader at a SaaS company or at a digital agency. You should be able to have demonstrated high impact on the growth of an early-stage startup.
As our Head of Marketing and Growth you will be responsible for defining our marketing goals based on our high level business objectives. You will work in close partnership with our leadership team to define our sales objectives. You will be in charge of defining our marketing strategy and action plan to achieve our sales goals. You will put in place the marketing stack as well as the KPIs necessary to measure our marketing performance effectiveness across the marketing funnel.
- Have over 5 years of experience in growth marketing at an early-stage SaaS company or at a digital agency
- Highly strategic mindset and flair for innovative and creative marketing ideas with a disproportionate bang-for-buck
- Broad marketing skills including customer segmentation, brand and product marketing, customer acquisition, measurement and optimization, communication
- Have demonstrated significant experience in driving impact on the business growth by handling the full marketing-to-sales funnel: traffic to paying customers
- Deep knowledge of content marketing strategies
- Have deep knowledge of multi-channel marketing including LinkedIn, Facebook
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of SEO, PPC/CPA, social media advertising, email platforms and Google Analytics
- Self-motivated, highly ambitious, strong organizational skills
- Desire to work in an early stage startup operating in a high paced environment
- Demonstrated managerial skills, capacity to manage and leverage a small team of highly talented marketers
- Drive user growth including higher acquisition and improved retention
- Identify ways to improve acquisition and retention, including new product features
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a range of benefits including; bike to work scheme, pension contribution and discounted gym memberships.
Culture: You will join the Brighton-based team of Brandwatch, our parent company. Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 6 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch/BuzzSumo: Brighton is where it all began. We can be found in the North Laine in our contemporary offices. Whilst we don’t believe in stereotypes, we do host yoga classes and juice Mondays. We have cupboards bursting with snacks, a well stocked drinks fridge, sushi days, flexible working spaces, weekly massages and if you’re lucky we'll even treat you to an ice-cream on the beach.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.