Web Developer (Buzzsumo) - Brighton
Full Stack Web Developer (JS, PHP, HTML, CSS)
BuzzSumo is a widely known SaaS product used by over 3500 customers, ranging from publishers like BuzzFeed to Fortune 500 brands like Disney. The product helps them find the most shared content, identify relevant influencers and track mentions of their brand across the web.
You would be joining a small team with the chance to make a real impact on an already popular product. You’ll mostly be working on the user facing web application, helping build new features and squash bugs as they come in.
- Implement new features on the back and front end of our web application.
- Fix bugs and optimise existing code.
- Write unit and E2E tests.
- Helping with the design and implementation of A/B tests across the website and web app.
- Liasing with the support team to help identify and fix technical issues as they come in.
- 2+ years of experience building web applications
- Good understanding of MVC frameworks such as Laravel 5.x.
- AngularJS or similar
- Bootstrap, HTML, CSS
- Git / Github experience
Nice to have
- A good eye for great UI and UX
- Experience working with social APIs (Twitter, Facebook)
- Familiarity with content marketing and SEO
Benefits: We offer a range of benefits including; bike to work scheme, pension contribution and discounted gym memberships.
Culture: The Web Developer will join the Brighton-based team of Brandwatch, our parent company. Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 6 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch/Buzzsumo: Brighton is where it all began. We can be found in the North Laine in our contemporary offices. Whilst we don’t believe in stereotypes, we do host yoga classes and juice Mondays. We have cupboards bursting with snacks, a well stocked drinks fridge, sushi days, flexible working spaces, weekly massages and if you’re lucky we'll even treat you to an ice-cream on the beach.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.