AP Specialist Temp
At Blue Nile, we believe that love deserves better. We are passionately driven to reimagine the fine jewelry experiences and disrupt the jewelry industry. From engagements to anniversaries, from welcoming a new child to the family to celebrating a promotion, from holidays to birthdays, at Blue Nile we celebrate all stories of love.
We bring a modern approach to life’s most important traditions because our customers deserve better. They deserve an exceptional experience. One that leaves them feeling happy and confident that they’ve found the perfect piece for their love.
We live by our values – As One Team we work together to win. We are Customer Obsessed, passionately and transparently helping our customers to find their perfect piece. We act with Speed and Quality with attention to every detail and are Driven to Disrupt; our curiosity, creativity and willingness to test and learn drives our business.
Blue Nile is looking for a passionate and talented Accounts Payable Specialist, Data Entry Temp who will perform accounts payable activities and Ad hoc projects. This position will positively represent Blue Nile to external vendors and provide prompt service to internal customers. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and will complete work with a high degree of accuracy.
This position is expected to last 3 months.
- Invoice data entry, assigned Ad hoc projects
- 1+ years of accounts payable experience required
- Experience with Oracle or similar ERP system
- Ability to perform daily coding and processing of high volume accounts payable data within established time frame and a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and professionalism
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word