Blue Nile is the largest online retailer of certified diamonds, engagement rings and fine jewelry. Our standards are amongst the highest of all jewelers. We provide a superior customer experience, extraordinary value and industry leading product quality and style. We obsess about our customers and are passionate about providing each customer with an amazing experience.
We embrace a culture of adaptability. Our team is nimble, innovative and resourceful and makes an impact on both the business and each individual customer’s personal experience. We value hard-work, flexibility and curiosity and collaborate to creatively solve problems, constantly improve and implement meaningful changes. Our team celebrates achievements and is inspired by success.
Blue Nile is looking for a passionate and talented Sourcing Coordinator to support the company’s sourcing team. This position will assist in coordinating Blue Nile’s ever expanding jewelry supply chain services. The ideal candidate will be a proven self-starter with strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task. The Sourcing Coordinator will actively communicate with both internal teams and external suppliers to manage our day-to-day business needs, ultimately helping the team to drive sales growth and meet deadlines. This ambitious and enthusiastic individual will have a natural curiosity about the jewelry business and will be amiable to change as the business demands.
- Support department in building and managing vendor relationships.
- Manage products through initial sample review process.
- Resolve issues or delays with orders and communicate to the appropriate teams.
- Maintain vendor performance metrics
- Support department with reporting, files and vendor set-up paperwork as needed
- Support department with additional project management tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn new things
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritize tasks as needed
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salaries
- Transportation Allowance
- Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Fitness Center Discount