SEO Senior Analyst
Blue Nile is the largest online retailer of certified diamonds, engagement rings and fine jewelry. Our standards are amongst the highest of all jewelers. We provide a superior customer experience, extraordinary value and industry leading product quality and style. We obsess about our customers and are passionate about providing each customer with an amazing experience.
We embrace a culture of adaptability. Our team is nimble, innovative and resourceful and makes an impact on both the business and each individual customer’s personal experience. We value hard-work, flexibility and curiosity and collaborate to creatively solve problems, constantly improve and implement meaningful changes. Our team celebrates achievements and is inspired by success.
Blue Nile is looking for a passionate, highly analytical Sr. SEO Analyst. The position will be responsible for overseeing Blue Nile’s SEO program, and responsibilities will include keyword research and management, monitoring SEO data through various tools, writing SEO copy, performance reporting and analysis, and link building.
The ideal candidate will have 3 or more years of experience working on SEO campaigns for a large online business or conversion-oriented ad agency, managing SEO projects. The successful candidate is ambitious, willing to roll-up their sleeves, and won’t stop until the goal is achieved. He or she is passionate about SEO, willing to expand their career into the world of SEO and up to speed on latest trends in search marketing.
- Monitor, track and analyze completed SEO projects and report key findings to SEO Team
- Perform keyword research in coordination with Blue Nile SEO objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO Analysis in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Implement link building campaigns
- Assist in development and execution of SEO tactics and plans
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Collaborate with different teams to administer SEO best practices across all channels
- Monitor and administer web analytic reports and weekly business review for SEO, providing insights and next steps for larger marketing groups
- Monitor, evaluate and report on organic search performance across major search engines
- Manage competitive analysis and provide recommendations for projects to ensure Blue Nile remains top in class.
- Learn to build-out an SEO project from beginning to end
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Experience with retail commerce is strongly preferred
- Experience strongly preferred with website analysis using variety of SEO tools including Google Analytics, Google Search Console (GSC), Google AdWords KW Tool, ScreamingFrog, DeepCrawl, Botify, Moz, Ahref, GetSTAT, AWR, etc.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and strong analytical skills required
- Well-versed in Microsoft Excel reporting and analytical tools (filters, vlookups, pivot tables)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are key
What we Offer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salaries
- Transportation Allowance
- Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Fitness Center Discount