Customer Service Consultant
Blue Nile is the largest online retailer of certified diamonds, engagement rings and fine jewellery. Our standards are amongst the highest of all jewellers. We provide a superior customer experience, extraordinary value and industry leading product quality and style. We obsess about our customers and are passionate about providing each customer with an amazing experience.
We embrace a culture of adaptability. Our team is nimble, innovative and resourceful and makes an impact on both the business and each individual customer’s personal experience. We value hard-work, flexibility and curiosity and collaborate to creatively solve problems, constantly improve and implement meaningful changes. Our team celebrates achievements and is inspired by success.
Blue Nile is looking for a Customer Care Consultant for weekend and weekday shifts based in our Dublin office. This is a full time position. The ideal candidate has a passion for providing exceptional customer service in a sales environment.
A successful Customer Care Consultant at Blue Nile is outgoing, passionate, target-driven and strives to help others. The company’s Customer Service goal is to enhance and grow the brand connection experience for customers. Customer Care Consultants (Diamond and Jewellery Consultants) do this through being professional, accessible, enthusiastic and interested in a career that creates a “Jeweller for Life”
relationship with Blue Nile.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service
- Prioritise customer calls and customer email
- Proactively follow up on all work requests within Blue Nile’s service level standards
- Understand department goals and meet defined metrics
- Communicate the Blue Nile Difference, instilling trust and confidence in our brand
- Effectively resolve complex customer service challenges, finding solutions which exceed customer expectations
- Proactively read and take action on daily operations updates as needed
- Communicate accurate information and set clear expectations for customers, ensuring an on-brand Blue Nile experience
- Manoeuvre effectively and efficiently through all computer systems
- Continuously maintain excellent attendance and punctuality
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Previous customer service experience necessary, online retail experience preferred
- Ability to work within deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills
- Proven capability to succeed in a sales environment
- Excellent interpersonal, creative problem solving, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and willingness to adjust to scheduling needs, particularly during retail peak seasons