Seasonal Jewelry Finisher
At Blue Nile, we believe that love deserves better. We are passionately driven to reimagine the fine jewelry experiences and disrupt the jewelry industry. From engagements to anniversaries, from welcoming a new child to the family to celebrating a promotion, from holidays to birthdays, at Blue Nile we celebrate all stories of love.
We bring a modern approach to life’s most important traditions because our customers deserve better. They deserve an exceptional experience. One that leaves them feeling happy and confident that they’ve found the perfect piece for their love.
We live by our values – As One Team we work together to win. We are Customer Obsessed, passionately and transparently helping our customers to find their perfect piece. We act with Speed and Quality with attention to every detail and are Driven to Disrupt; our curiosity, creativity and willingness to test and learn drives our business.
Blue Nile is looking for seasonal passionate and talented individuals to learn jewelry finishing.
- Polish gold, silver and platinum jewelry
- Repair and re-polish jewelry
- Rhodium plate white gold jewelry
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- 1 year of jewelry manufacturing, repair or related experience a plus
- Strong work ethic with exceptional commitment to quality
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work seasonal mandatory overtime including early start times, holidays, weekends, etc.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Discount