People development manager - permanent contract - London
People development project manager (London)
Giving all the tools to our employees to allow them to work well, and love what they do. Here’s the mission of the people development project manager, who will be in charge of developing all the Big Mamma people in the UK : two restaurants and one head office up to date.
She/he will be reporting to the People Development Director (based in Paris) and the UK HR manager (based in London).
- Being a business partner through people development
- Constant proximity with the teams to understand the business and the needs in terms of people development and training.
- Roll-out and animation of all the development programms ( Big Day - our induction program, Big Boost – our talent track program)
- Prospection of new partners : we always seek for new ways and methods to make our people grow.
- Developping our restaurants employees
- 200 people in two hottests restaurants of London : Gloria and Circolo Popolare
- Supporting all the functions : bar, kitchen, floor, dishwashing, reception
- Developping the right tools to help the teams maintening the success of Big Mamma
- Being a business partner with the HR manager and the restaurants directors to create tailor made action plans for talents and low performers.
- Developping our head office employees
- 30 people on all functions : finance, design, communication, food&beverage
- Training prescription and follow up
- Bringing the good energies and dynamics to the office by creating a positive corporate culture
- Make people development sexy and desirable
- Creating the internal and external communications tools to promote the Big Mamma Academy, our global development program.
- Working closely with the communication team to always give modernity and sexyness to our people development model
- Report and follow up of all the trainings
- Key contact with all our external and internal partners (organisation, coordination)
- Follow up of the KPIs for all the trainings (participants, % of presence…)
- Global picture of the trainings efficacy : analysis and recommendations
- 1 to 5 years of experience
- Languages needed : english and at least french or italian on top of it
- People and business lover