Recruitment team manager - Milano
Abbiamo l'ambizione e la voglia di vivere in ognuno dei nostri dipendenti un'esperienza unica. Unico perché scommettiamo sui giovani e offriamo un percorso di sviluppo ambizioso.
La grande mamma è anche lo spirito di famiglia. Una squadra composta da italiani dai 4 angoli dello stivale. Manteniamo questi valori di fraternità ogni giorno e manteniamo un sistema di organizzazione semplificato.
Big Mamma is looking for Recruitment team manager to attract the best Talents in the Food & Hospitality market.
1/ Talent sourcing for Group
- Attract, recruit and integrate the best Talents of Hospitaly sector
- Supervision of the selection, integration session, follow up and evaluation.
- Talent sourcing: proactively sourcing all levels of seniority for specific functions in the Group
- Manage a team of 2 junior recruiters, based in Milano.
2/ Campus management and employer branding
- Implement the coolest employer branding campaign in Italy to attract the best talents in Hospitaly market.
- Roll out the employer branding with the HR managers and Talent Acquisition leaders at country level (France, Uk for instance)
- Develop a strategy for campus management, introducing BIG MAMMA Group to engage with the students and Alumni.
- Roll out this strategy for Europe to share this dynamic, fostering a powerful BIG MAMMA employer branding strategy across countries.
- Monitor the ROI on campus activities and other experiences proposed to the external or internal participants.
You will be managed by Talent acquisition group based in France, in Paris.
- University degree or Masters' level
- Experience in HR, with a strong focus on talent acquisition whatever the function, food being a plus.
- Languages: fluency in Italian & English is mandatory.
- Expected mindset: passionate, in quest of excellence, flexible, with and entrepreneurial spirit and team playing approach.
- Knowledge of :
- Recruitment / Talent scouting capabilities: interview and assessment techniques combined with a good flair on people.
- Project management
- Strong Communication and Management skills
The position is based in Milano with an international scope, reporting to the Group HR Director.
Starting date: as soon as possible
Location: Milano, Italy
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Company website : https://www.bigmammagroup.com/en/accueil
How to apply
Please send your curriculum vitae and covering letter.