Food&Beverages Sourcing Analyst
Member of the F&B Team, reports to Guillaume Creusevau, Group’s Procurements and Sourcing Manager.
Based in Milano, very frequent travels in Italy, monthly travels to France.
You are in charge of the sourcing of food&beverages products located in Italy for Big Mamma.
Your main mission is to search and identify new suppliers and new products for the group.
- Enlargement and upgrade of the group’s producers and partners portfolio
- Constant monitoring of products and producers in all italian regions
- Search and identify potential new suppliers, study their characteristics and participate actively in the selection of new partners for the group
- Lead the process to onboard those potential new suppliers as new partners (first price approach, logisitics, finance, etc …
- Support the group’s procurements departement in setting up call of tenders with italian suppliers
- Participate in negociations with suppliers with the procurements department
- Monitor the implementation of new suppliers, from the production center to the restaurants
- Management of the producers and partners portfolio
- Monitor the group’s producers portfolio, be the main point of contact for our partners, give regular feedback using restaurants and procurements help, ensure the group’s code of conduct is respected
- Put in place a rating mechanism, define associated rules and entry/exit mechanisms for suppliers
- Set up and manage an extensive database gathering actual and potentiel suppliers, with all relevant informations and feedbacks
- Participate in the renewing and enlargement of the offer
- Constitute, update and enrich a database of potential available products for the group’s artistic department
- Be able to constantly offer new alternatives to the artistic department (including trainings on new products)
- Analyse the sourcing demands of the artistic department, support the procurement departments in answering to those demands
- Help and advise in the constant renewing of the brand
- Objectifs 2020
- Doubling the group’s producers portfolio
- Secure and find back up for strategic products
- Decrease theoretical Food Cost by 1% (group level)
- Reach the group’s Product Pride policy targets