Food & Beverage - Performance and Operations Intern
F&B - Performance and Operations Intern
BIG MAMMA LONDON
6 month internship
Big Mamma opened 4 years ago: since then, we’ve opened 10 trattorias in France and in the UK, plus the biggest food court in Paris that Europe has ever seen. We offer a traditional, yet revisited, Italian cuisine and we serve over 8000 clients per day in the UK and in France.
The group’s ambitions are huge: big openings in London, in France and more countries to come! We are aiming to recruit 2000 brilliant people in 2020 and are looking for entrepreneur, motivated and passionate individuals.
Now, more than ever, we are looking for super talented people who want to be involved and grow in a unique project that’s headed straight to the 🌕!
Member of F&B UK team, managed by Mari Volkosh
Your mission is to help the restaurants achieve optimum F&B performance through operational F&B support, correct recording and analysis of data, and optimisation of processes.
- Operational F&B
- Recording of recipe data and assuring the respect of validated recipes
- Assuring the respect of processes: receipts, use of codes, ordering
- Inventory support: assuring quality of data (opening and closing balances)
- Management of menu printing
- F&B Performance
- Ensure proper use and connections of purchasing and sales software (Easylis/Ikentoo)
- Recording and analysis of theoretical food cost
- Finance month-end closings, analysis of real food cost
- Analysis of menu performance and recommendations for menu changes
- Price benchmarking, analysis of consumer behaviours
- Profile requirements
- Bachelor’s/ equivalent or mid-Master’s degree in F&B Management or business
- Analytical thinking, understanding of finance, excellent excel skills
- Practical mind with strong interest in operations
- English, and ideally Italian / French
- Rigorous approach to work
- 6 months minimum
- To start in September