F&B Intern London
Big Mamma Group is currently looking for the best F&B Intern in London to join its crazy squadra!
About Big Mamma Group
Big Mamma's intention is to share authenticity and warmth of traditional Italian trattorias abroad. The group opened 8 trattorias & the biggest food court in Europe in 4 years. We do traditional Italian cuisine and we serve 7500 diners per day in France & in the UK. All produce is directly sourced from small Italian producers and from local producers in the UK, dishes are 100% homemade, served at affordable prices, in beautifully designed spaces and with a big smile.
But Big Mamma is also a 900 people-team proud to provide the best customer service and to make their customers spend the best moment of their day in its trattorias!
The ideal F&B intern
– having finished studies (preferably business)
– analytically-minded candidate with a passion for food / restaurant business
– not afraid of rolling sleeves up and meeting the operational challenges of the day
– ideally fluent in English and Italian (French would be a great bonus but not mandatory)
– management of the Food and Beverage software tool (objective: 100% of information correct and up to date with regards to suppliers, recipes, products)
– operational and logistical F&B assistance to restaurants
– day-to-day management of the relationship with suppliers
– support in the control and improvement of the F&B cost
– administrative and operational support in the mission of connecting stock information to sales (live F&B cost)
– compiling necessary data for the accounts team: inventories and invoice statements every month
– sourcing of products for R&D in the UK
– support in the mission of creating menus that are attractive, smart, with good food cost and maximum efficiency (analysis of menus: theoretical costs, sales, suggestions as to changes)
Time frame / Salary
Starting 15th July
Minimum duration 6 months
Paid, Full time