Food&Beverage Manager – Spain 🇪🇸🇪🇸
Member of the F&B team, reports to Florent Lunel, Group’s F&B, Procurements, and Logistics director.
You are responsible for the procurements, the sourcing and the logistic for Big Mamma Spain and participate in constantly updating and renewing the offer of the restaurants in Spain.
Your main mission is to make sure the Spanish F&B performs.
With the support and under the functional management of Big Mamma Group’s head of procurements you have the responsibility of the following:
- Sourcing: provide the restaurants and artistic directions with needed products and be able to offer regularly unsolicited products.
- Procurements: manage the day to day and strategic relationships with our suppliers
- Respect and control the application of the Group’s policy regarding the quality and the origin of the products
- Implement and ensure the correct usage of the group’s procurements, inventory management and sales softwares (Ikentoo, Easilys)
With the support and under the functional management of Big Mamma Group’s head of logistics you have the responsibility of the following:
- Set up and organize the logistic chain for Spanish restaurants
- Be a day to day provider of solutions supporting the restaurants and providing them with the needed products
- Be a support for the restaurants in accomplishing their monthly inventories, making orders to the suppliers, manage day to day and strategic logistic issues
3- Menu engineering and F&B cost optimization
With the support and under the functional management of Big Mamma Group’s head of Menu performance and renewal you have the responsibility of the following:
- Steer the menus change: regular menu update, monitoring of the content, the performance, the pricing, and the schedule
- Ensure the seasonality and other menu KPIs are monitored, respected and upgraded
- Monitor and be responsible for the Food cost (theoretical and real), set up the appropriate processes and reporting to ensure this mission
- Take the appropriate actions to ensure the quality and the consistency of the Data in Easilys and Ikentoo (recipes updates, training in restaurants, etc…)