HR Manager - London
BIG MAMMA GROUP
HR Manager - London
In the past three years, Big Mamma has taken Paris by storm and shaken up the restaurant scene in our seven restaurants, we offer through a direct product supply from Italy, authentic and homemade Italian food, served with great vibes and italian culture.
Big Mamma is looking for people to continue its splendid adventure, and replicate the French success in the UK. People who will work with us to open our first restaurant in London and put the basis of a rapid evolution model, just like we have in France.
We are looking for an HR manager who can help us reach our target: The Best Employee Experience Ever.
Big Mamma Group is looking for an HR Manager who will support the fast growth, endorse the company values to create the best HR project.
In London, 2 restaurants openings in 2019, 250 employees to manage, 350 in 2020.
- Company Culture : endorse the four company culture (meritocrathy - authenticity - excellence - entreneurship) and drive the teams according to its
- Talent Managment : plan and coordinate an organization's workforce to best use employees' talents
- Well Being - Retention : plan and oversee employee benefit programs
- Administrative, payroll and legal : coordinate and supervise the work of specialists and support staff
- Training : develop a local training program according to the Corporate guidelines, test new local programs and implement its
- Recruitment : oversee a local organization's recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes and collaborate daily with the international team based in Milano
Required skills, experience and qualifications :
- You need to be passionate about human and teams dynamics
- Excellent organisational, analytical, communication and management skills;
- 4 years’ experience of working in HR
- A previous professional experience in Hospitality sector would be better
- 3 years or more living in London with excellent knowledge of local restaurant industry and food trends
- Language Skills Required: Fluent English and Italian
Position: Human Resources Manager
Location: Central London, UK
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Closing date for applications: 28 February 2019
Company website : https://www.bigmammagroup.com/en/accueil
How to apply
Please send your curriculum vitae and covering letter.
2019 © - confidentiel