Implementation Project Manager
We provide technology that community financial institutions use to manage risk and drive growth. Our solutions automate key processes – from anti-money laundering to fraud detection to CECL readiness to lending workflows – empowering our customers by addressing their Enterprise Risk Management needs.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is not only a master of their craft, but also shares our commitment to driving a strong company culture by putting their heart and soul into their work every day.
Abrigo is seeking a well-organized, customer-centric Implementation Project Manager. This position runs multiple projects at a time, interacting with both internal and external resources to provide the best overall service to our customers. The projects are technical in nature and will require managing project scope, timeline, expectations, as well as leveraging best practices. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, self-directed, and is able to work within a team.
Do you have what it takes to be a part of this high performing team? If so, read on…
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with Sales, Implementation Engineers, Consulting and Training, Product, and Technical Support Representatives to provide great customer experience
- Create, modify, and distribute project plans, as well as all implementation related documentation
- Collaborate with internal resources to complete an implementation on time and within scope
- Work closely with customers to understand their business and needs
- Master the features and functionality of Abrigo software
- Coordinate implementation efforts with Third Party Vendors
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 3-5 years experience working in Project Management
- Exceptional experience in customer service with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organization and prioritization skills to manage multiple projects, time lines, and urgencies
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, project-oriented environment
- Self-motivation, team-orientation, and adaptability
What You’ll Get:
- Professional development and coaching in an environment where you’ll always be learning
- An opportunity to have a significant impact on our growing company
- Market competitive total rewards package
- To be part of the Heart & SOUL of a winning company with an inspiring mission
- The opportunity to Make Big Things Happen
- Competitive salary along with full health benefits with an HSA option
- Unlimited PTO and bank holidays
- 401(k) plan and company match
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identify, age, genetic trait, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.