Software Engineer in Test
We provide technology that community financial institutions use to manage risk and drive growth. Our solutions automate key processes – from anti-money laundering to fraud detection to CECL readiness to lending workflows – empowering our customers by addressing their Enterprise Risk Management needs.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is not only a master of their craft, but also shares our commitment to driving a strong company culture by putting their heart and soul into their work every day.
Abrigo is seeking a Software Engineer in Test to join our talented and dedicated development group as an integral part of building our next generation solutions and bringing simple solutions to complex banking problems’ to life. This position is a key role in our software engineering group. The perfect candidate is organized, self-motivated, is a master of their craft and success-oriented.
The most qualified Software Engineer in Test candidate will be a highly motivated and skilled individual that will help us leverage and build upon our core expert system and suites of financial analysis products. The position will require QA Automation work in a fast-paced environment at a rapidly growing company. The expectation for this individual is to not only execute but innovate at a high level. Ideal candidates must be passionate about software development. Our culture allows for regular sharing of innovative ideas and implementation of the best designs all within a causal work space environment and dog friendly office. We believe in challenging our developers with large-scale, intellectually stimulating work and rewarding them with competitive total rewards packages.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate within a cross-functional team of engineers, product managers, and Scrum Master
- Collaborate with business stakeholders such as support, and customer success in developing solutions
- Build and reuse existing automation framework, test harness and improve them
- Automate processes around testing
- Own the quality role from all perspectives (Feature Functionality, User Experience, Operational Support)
- Contribute on all levels of software quality from high level testing strategy to manual testing
- Work with the team to ensure new features being built are tested appropriately
- Work with developers to identify the right testing strategies on enhancements and bug fixes
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years in a software development environment, 3+ in a Software Engineer in Test or QA role.
- 2+ years of experience implementing automated tests
- Exceptionally high attention to detail
- Strong SQL and database skills
- Ability to understand the business logic of applications written in these technologies
- Experience with Windows, IIS, Jenkins, MSSQL technologies
- Knowledge and Experience writing Unit Tests / Code coverage (Integration & Acceptance)
- Knowledge and Experience writing and executing test plans
- Knowledge and Experience developing and executing performance tests
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Exceptional logic and deductive, problem solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Ability to work closely with team members in a highly collaborative environment
What You’ll Get:
- Market competitive total rewards package
- To be part of the Heart & SOUL of a winning company with an inspiring mission
- The opportunity to Make Big Things Happen
- Competitive salary along with full health benefits with an HSA option
- Unlimited PTO and bank holidays
- 401(k) plan and company match
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identify, age, genetic trait, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.