Sales Enablement Trainer and Program Manager
Where do you fit?
Sales Enablement Trainer and Program Manager drives the quality, delivery and timing for the majority of Instructor Led Training (ILT) programs, and Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) delivered to direct and indirect field personnel. You will be responsible for developing and delivering training and enablement programs related to Automation Anywhere solutions, sales soft skills and interpersonal skills to be delivered to other field coaches and field personnel. You will serve as a subject matter expert for sales training and sales process, and systems that support sales performance management and reporting. You will also work with 3rd party vendors and partners in identifying best practice training approaches and take a leadership role in internalizing the training and delivery of these new approaches.
Impact you will make in the role:
- Own and manage regional sales enablement programs
- New Hire training for onboarding new Sales, Pre-Sales and Partner Sales
- Solution training and accreditation programs relating to Automation Anywhere products or solutions, which may include headquarters-based ILT or regional training roadshows
- Methodology training on Automation Anywhere Sales and Pre-sales Opportunity Management, Account Planning/Management, and Territory Planning/Management
- Sales & Pre-sales Manager Coaching and Train-the-Coach enablement
This key, individual contributor will own a territory and be responsible for the tuning and delivery of highly effective field training and enablement programs. Through this individual’s construction and delivery of training, he/she will drive both productivity improvements across the field, as well as more effective outcomes from sales efforts. This may include:
- Increasing the productivity of sales reps for a given period
- Increasing the average deal size
- Increasing opportunity velocity
- Increasing pipeline conversion or win rates
The specific responsibilities of this individual include:
- Contributing to the development of training and field coaching.
- Delivering New Hire onboarding training
- Program managing specific regional or country focused enablement initiatives
- Building instructor kits for cross-training other trainers and field managers
- Driving the scheduling of ILT and coverage among training and enablement resources.
- Executing on-quality, on-time and on-budget delivery of ILT and deal-team coaching
- Delivering training modules and training programs related to Automation Anywhere solutions, accreditation and sales soft skills delivered to field personnel and other participants
- Serving as a subject matter expert for sales training and sales process, and systems that support sales performance management and reporting
- Working with 3rd party vendors and partners in identifying appropriate, new training approaches and take a leadership role in internalizing the training and delivery of new approaches in your specific region/territory
- Previously in enterprise sales a plus
This sales enablement coach and trainer should have technical/ professional knowledge of business for independent management of responsibilities and tasks. He/she must be a highly energetic and a driven professional. This individual must have the ability to prove value and build a reputation in the field that reflects highly valued education and enablement that translates to more efficient and effective sales outcomes. This individual shall have strong writing, editing, and excellent verbal and communication skills. The ideal candidate will have a solid ability to graphically represent concepts and clearly summarize & communicate complex ideas, with a keen sense of how field sales professionals think, operate and absorb training effectively. This individual shall be extremely well organized, quality-minded, outcomes-driven, self-motivated, and hands-on. Field sales experience, knowledge of sales methodologies, and experience with sales process optimization are required.
Expertise you will bring in:
- 5-8+ years experience in enterprise sales, sales enablement, sales training.
- Prior experience in a sales role strongly preferred.
- Experience in the enterprise software industry is essential.
- BS Degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science or related field.
- Ability to travel: 30-40%
Location: Munich, Frankfurt or Remote Germany