Business Intelligence Operations Analyst
As part of the Delivery Operations Team, this role will be primarily focused on supporting the PS team in achievement of its goals and collaboratively work with the broader team to continuously optimize the business.
- Design, deliver and improve key dashboards and management reports to provide actionable insight.
- Provide insights, visualization, and advanced analytics into key success indicators.
- Analyze, forecast and track resource demand - staffing utilization, demand/capacity, project profitability, margin, expense.
- Identify business issues, provide recommendations, implement solutions and develop success metrics.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and optimization including redesign, and development of new process and policies.
- Create and maintain documentation, requirements, process flows, use cases, and test scripts for business processes.
- Identify areas to improve resource utilization, increase revenue, enhance service margins, and minimize risk.
- Drive automation and improvement in critical business systems, tools and processes.
- Develop presentations and reports to communicate key messages to senior management as well as ongoing and ad hoc reporting and analysis requests.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Finance preferred
- Minimum of 2- 3 years of experience
- Knowledge of Financial Force PSA or similar applications helpful.
- Comfortable working with senior managers and executives.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks at hand; strong attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Proactive with the ability to take ownership of projects without constant supervision.
- Ability to work with people in every part of the company.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to pick up new skills quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Little to no travel is anticipated for this position.