Age of Learning is a leading education technology innovator based in Glendale, California, with a talented team of more than 600 individuals—from educators, developers, artists, writers, designers, and engineers, to producers, product managers, and marketing experts.
We are the creators of the award-winning ABCmouse.com® Early Learning Academy curriculum, experienced by more than 10 million children worldwide who have completed over 3 billion Learning Activities to date.
We are committed to helping every child learn. Our Education Access Initiatives reach millions of children by offering the full ABCmouse curriculum at no cost to teachers and community institutions such as libraries, Head Start programs, and community centers—including public housing authorities and after-school programs.
At Age of Learning, we are Bringing Learning to Life®!
Are you passionate about teaching young learners and excited by the potential of instructional technology? Are you seeking a role with flexible hours that allows you to work from home? Join our team of experienced teaching specialists and be part of launching the most innovative online instructional platform on the market. These are work from home opportunities, please see the technical requirements below.
- Conduct individual and small group instruction with children in grades PK-8 grade in all subject areas
- Communicate effectively with parents regarding the progress of students
- Collaborate with team members on best teaching practices in order to improve instruction
- Provide feedback to help inform the ongoing enhancement of curriculum and design
- Passionate about engaging and inspiring young learners
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 3 years of classroom experience with children in grades PK-8 required
- Highly organized with obsessive attention to detail
- Tech savvy with the ability to trouble shoot, navigate online, and utilize our application
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to learn quickly
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Must have regular access to a laptop or desktop computer with a forward-facing camera
- Must have access to a headset and microphone
- Must have a reliable source of Wi-Fi that will allow you to stream at a minimum of 720p
- Comfortable troubleshooting minor issues on your computer or laptop
- Flexibility to create own schedule
- Up to 25 hours per week available but not guaranteed