Business Intelligence Analyst
Admarketplace is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our Business Intelligence team. This team partner’s with our business groups to build advanced dashboards, drawing critical insight using Microstrategy as our Business Intelligence tool.
Your mission will be to help uncover the stories in our data - extracting actionable, data-driven insights that will ensure we make the best possible decisions as we build new products and expand in different areas in the digital advertising domain.
- Maintain ownership of Business Intelligence (BI) tool stack and leverage to develop product, and business-level reporting and insights
- Prioritize and manage BI requests.
- Translation of data requests into scalable reporting and actionable, insightful analysis
- Creation, delivery, and maintenance of analytics models dealing with a variety of data sources / sizes
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering counterparts & manage development efforts around ETLs and data stores accessed by the BI tool
- Own process of analyzing and presenting KPI’s to stakeholders, including senior management, in a coherent and efficient manner
- High level of proficiency in SQL
- Demonstrated experience with business intelligence tools such as Microstrategy, Looker, Tableau,etc
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional data manipulation, analysis, and presentation skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- BA/BS degree in the field of Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics or another related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in business/data analytics or a related field
- Familiarity with Microstrategy is a plus.
- Python programming experience is a plus.
adMarketplace is a technology company with the largest search advertising network outside of the major search engines. adMarketplace provides data-driven performance at scale to the Internet’s leading marketers and their agencies through its powerful yet easy-to-use search syndication platform.
Additionally, adMarketplace is a flat organization with empowered, self-directed teams that value honesty, commitment, accountability and results. Our employees are known in advertising and technology circles as the advisors to the experts. We organize and host meet-ups, speak in public about our industry and technology trends, and are often quoted in the press.Experience Big Data in your career—at 2 billion query requests per day and 1 TB of data generated per hour, we ARE Big Data.