adMarketplace is looking for an in house designer responsible for resolving a wide range of visual design challenges ranging from presentation assets, PowerPoint and Google Slides presentation training, print and digital marketing materials, and web assets. The goal of the Designer is to maintain consistent visual design and messaging across all internal and external facing interfaces and publications, while improving the level of professionalism across all assets.
The Designer must be able to work in fast-paced environment, quickly and efficiently develop presentation decks, train and support people across the company to use Google Slides, Google Sheets, PowerPoint, and Excel. Help create new marketing and sales assets and have some experience with UI/UX for both in-product support and external communication. There should be a high level of data visualization and the ability to translate data into charts and comprehensive visual materials. Reporting to the Communications Director, the Designer is a key member of the Marketing team, providing design services across all parts of the company, tightly integrated with sales, product, technology, operations and marketing.
- Create and manage sales and business development decks including media and pitch kits.
- Train and support people in the company using Google Slides, Google Sheets, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Create and manage visual design and messaging of all print collateral including media kits, signage, and advertisements.
- Create and manage production of marketing materials for events, including internal and external promotional, trade shows and other events.
- Manage visual and information design of web properties, ensuring accurate and consistent messaging appropriate to the site.
- Create social media content
- 2-3 years of in-house, corporate, or ad tech design experience.
- Strong organizational, planning, and time-management skills, with a proven capacity to prioritize and perform time-sensitive tasks
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, and be able to think strategically about both short and long-term solutions
- Possesses superior problem-solving, collaborative, and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently as well within the team
- Excellent communicator who can effectively share creative insights across all the company's teams while reporting regularly to executive and senior management
- Understanding of marketing and public relations with experience managing campaigns, media kit development and other marketing matters
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Strong understanding of hierarchy of information, typography, layout and color theory.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Google Slide, Google Sheets, Microsoft Powerpoint, and Excel.
- Portfolio presentation is expected, include URL to the portfolio website.
adMarketplace is the largest independant search network outside of the major search engines. adMarketplace provides data-driven performance at scale to the Internet’s leading advertisers, agencies, and publishers through a powerful yet easy-to-use search syndication platform.
With our flat-hierarchy organization we empower self-directed teams that value honesty, commitment, accountability and results.
Be a part of New York’s fastest growing technology company and experience Big Data in your career. At 2 billion query requests per day and 1 TB of data generated per hour, we ARE Big Data.<b