Data Center & Cloud Solutions Architect
Accudata is seeking a Solutions Architect in the Dallas area with a focus on Microsoft and Data Center solutions.
This is a technical sales engineering role. Your ability to clearly articulate Microsoft Cloud products and hybrid-cloud solutions to our existing customer base and prospects is essential.
Your involvement in our opportunities will start with the initial customer meeting and continue through the design phases of the solution. You must be a self-starter and require minimal supervision and have strong technical and design skills and in-depth knowledge of multi-site, mixed technology enterprise environments. This position requires excellent communication skills (written and verbal) as well as the ability to work as part of a team.
What you need for success:
- 5+ years’ experience architecting, designing, and implementing Microsoft and hybrid-cloud solutions
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to solve complex technical problems
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- A passion for learning technology
- Ability to document a Statement of Work and develop a high-level Project Plan
- Ability to conduct demos, Microsoft Customer Immersion Experience sessions, and POCs
- Ability to travel up to 25% (usually in Texas)
Required experience with the following technologies:
- Microsoft Azure (IaaS and PaaS) architecture, implementation, and migration
- Migration from on-premise Exchange or SharePoint to Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Intune environments
- Microsoft Power BI experience a plus
- Amazon Web Services a plus
- Strong working knowledge of compute virtualization – Cisco UCS, HPE, VMware
- Strong working knowledge of storage solutions – Nimble, Pure, Nutanix
- Strong working knowledge of data protection – Veeam, Rubrik, Cohesity, Zerto
- Cloud automation tools and use cases preferred
- Cloud networking knowledge preferred
Optional but recommended:
- 3 to 5 years’ consulting experience
- 4-year college degree
- VDI technologies with Citrix XenApp or XenDesktop experience
- ServiceNow ITSM, ITOM, or SecOps experience
This position will be based in Dallas but will require some travel to support projects based in other Accudata Systems locations. Accudata offers an excellent compensation plan, a benefits package that includes medical, dental, life, AD&D, flex, and 401k, and a challenging yet stable work environment.