Risk & Compliance Solutions Architect
Accudata Systems is looking for a Risk and Compliance Solutions Architect in the Dallas area. This is a technical sales support role for our account management team. Your ability to clearly articulate risk and compliance related solutions and services that Accudata provides to our existing customer base and prospects is essential.
Your involvement in our opportunities will start with the initial customer meeting and continue through the requirements gathering, closure and delivery handoff for services or product solutions. You must be a self-starter, require minimal supervision, and possess strong IT security and compliance knowledge. This position requires excellent communications skills (written and verbal), as well as the ability to work as part of a team.
What you need for success:
- Desire to be in a sales-driven, 100% customer-facing role
- Ability to deliver detailed Statements of Works and proposals with a high level project plan
- Ability to deliver accurate Bills of Materials
- Strong organization skills to effectively manage your own time, calendar and follow-ups
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
Experience and qualifications we’re looking for:
- 5+ years’ in the security and compliance space
- Strong knowledge of security architecture and IT controls
- Specific compliance experience including PCI and HIPAA
- Knowledge of technical assessment process such as penetration and web application testing
- CISSP, CISA or similar security related certification
Optional but recommended:
- Experience with security frameworks such as ISO 27001 and NIST CSF
- Knowledge of GDPR and other security and privacy regulations
- Experience work with security technologies such as SIEM, Vulnerability Management and Privileged Access Management
- Some consulting experience
- 4-year college degree
This position will require local travel within the greater Dallas and Ft. Worth area. Occasional overnight trips may be required for sales calls, training, seminars, or vendor events.
Apply for this Position:
Dallas metro-plex residents preferred.
Accudata offers an excellent performance-based compensation package with outstanding earning potential, a benefits package that includes medical coverage, 401k, and a flexible spending account.