Sales Planner, Advertising Sales
The Sales Planner, Advertising Sales position is an excellent opportunity for an individual who desires to work in the digital, out of home media industry & is seeking a career path in advertising sales or marketing. Reporting to the Manager of Ad Sales Strategy and Planning, this is the primary role concentrating on pre-sales strategy and the post-sales process. Responsibilities include recommending a pricing strategy based on an account's campaign objective and being heavily involved with the pre-sales to post-sales process. Sales Planners also work across various departments within Captivate that allow an all-round, versatile view of a digital company.
What You’ll Do:
- Become proficient with Captivate’s sales systems, 3rd party data, and sales tools necessary to manage various advertiser opportunities throughout the sales cycle
- Understand, craft, and implement Ad sales strategies and workflow processes
- Contribute to a solutions-oriented environment
- Provide efficient support to internal and external stakeholders
- Engage in constant communication among different Captivate departments: Sales, Marketing, Operations, Management
- A bachelor’s degree plus at least 1-2 years of relevant support experience in an advertising or marketing role, preferably in a media sales environment
- Knowledge of media math/concepts
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel in order to provide qualitative and quantitative data-driven solutions
- A solutions-oriented individual that enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and communicative working style
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and within a team environment
Why You Should Work at Captivate
Captivate offers a generous FTO (flexible time off) policy, matching 401k, commuter benefits & health insurance programs offered through Cigna. We encourage work-life balance through team building activities, employee outings and celebratory events. Captivate offers a great work environment and provides employees the opportunity to make an impact, through employer gift match programs & volunteer opportunities.