Key Account Manager
Capitol Broadcasting Company is looking for a Key Account Manager for our WRAL and FOX50 sales teams. The mission of the Key Account Manager is to grow market share by developing client/agency relationships, developing local contacts with key decision makers and providing clients with unprecedented client service.
The successful candidate will be motivated, competitive, detail oriented and have experience with advertising agencies or worked in the national sales. Candidate should be a strong and accomplished seller, comfortable managing large scale accounts, and have a strong desire to help grow WRAL and FOX50’s market share.
This team will oversee political, paid programming, direct response and all programmatic accounts.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with high profile advertisers
- Ensure timely and successful delivery for client campaigns
- Identifying growth opportunities within existing accounts
- Establishing and maintaining strong professional relationships
- Providing a high level of customer satisfaction by exceeding client expectations and proactively anticipating their shifting needs
- Negotiating and closing all client renewals for assigned local, national and regional accounts
- Achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Maximize share of business for assigned local and national accounts
- Having a deep knowledge and understanding of all WRAL and FOX50’s offerings and processes
- Exceptional communication, presentation, organization and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple high end advertisers at a time while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Natural relationship builder
- Strong account management experience
- Broadcast media sales experience
- Ability to anticipate customers’ needs and match them with appropriate products and services
- Comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of and proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Knowledge of and proficiency in Wide Orbit and Matrix is preferred
- Knowledge of Wide Orbit Programmatic preferred