Here is your opportunity to join an amazing company and fast growing TEAM!
WRAL and FOX50-TV has an opening for an Account Manager.
- We are searching for an energetic and extremely motivated multi-platform sales professional.
- Candidate must possess strong presentation and communication skills and have the ability to work with advertising agencies, grow market share, and close new business and digital.
- Sell television time and digital/OTT/new media for WRAL and FOX50, and all digital platforms including WRAL.com. Generate revenue with new accounts by prospecting businesses.
- Achieve monthly/quarterly sales goals.
- Create, develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients.
- Effectively research and cultivate new business clientele.
- Develop sales presentations to effectively present and position the television station during the sales process.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Persuasiveness, sales ability, results-oriented, ability to demonstrate consultative selling and team values.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, computer proficiency required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous media/sponsorship sales experience preferred.
- Experience in media (1+ years) preferred.
You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to work at CBC. If there is a medical or religious reason preventing you from receiving an available COVID-19 vaccination, and you are selected as a candidate for consideration, we have an accommodations process in place to evaluate those requests.A pre-employment drug screening is required. EOE, M/F. All Capitol Broadcasting Company properties are tobacco free. Capitol Broadcasting Company participates in E-Verify.
Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. is a diversified communications company which owns and/or operates WRAL-TV, WRAL Digital, WRAZ-TV, WRAZ Digital, WRAL-FM, WRAL-HD2, WCMC-FM, WCMC-HD1, WDNC-AM, WCMC-HD2, WCMC-HD3, WCLY-AM, WCMC-HD4, Microspace, CBC New Media Group and Wolfpack Sports Properties (a joint venture with Learfield) in Raleigh, NC; WILM-TV, WILT-LD and Sunrise Broadcasting in Wilmington, NC; The Durham Bulls Baseball Club, Bull City Hospitality, and the American Underground startup hub in Durham, NC; Holly Springs Salamanders in Holly Springs, NC; and real estate interests including the American Tobacco Historic District in Durham, NC, and Rocky Mount Mills in Rocky Mount, NC.