WRAL Digital Solutions, part of Raleigh-based Capitol Broadcasting Company, is looking for a hunter who is passionate about digital marketing and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and go after new business. This position requires someone who is a self-motivated, quick-thinking, solution-oriented, consultative seller with a positive attitude.
- Prospecting and developing new business on a consistent basis.
- Establishing credibility with local businesses and agencies as a digital advertising expert.
- Meeting with clients to determine their needs and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Following a sales process to identify prospects, schedule appointments, uncover opportunities, present proposals, and close new business.
- Achieving monthly assigned quota.
- Maintaining and growing your book of business.
- Working with a digital strategist to build strategy, monitor campaigns, and review results.
- Regularly meeting with current clients to share the effectiveness of their campaigns and discuss new products/solutions to help them meet their goals.
- Staying current on industry trends and best practices.
- Using a CRM to log sales activities, manage pipelines, and forecast.
- Must reside in the Raleigh-Durham market.
- Minimum 2 years of digital advertising sales experience. Specifically, outside sales experience is needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred – or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated success in developing, maintaining, and growing sound relationships with new businesses and a track record of meeting sales goals.
- A high degree of self-motivation, accountability, and the ability to work well within an individual and team environment.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and presentation skills.
- Experience selling products such as digital display, SEM, SEO, and websites is preferred.
- Google Analytics and Google Ad Words certification is preferred.
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and a pre-employment drug screening is required.
You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to work at CBC. If there is a medical or religious reason preventing you from receiving an available COVID-19 vaccination, and you are selected as a candidate for consideration, we have an accommodations process in place to evaluate those requests.
A pre-employment drug screening is required. EOE M/F. All Capitol Broadcasting Company properties are tobacco-free. Capitol Broadcasting Company participates in E-Verify.
Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. is a diversified communications company that owns and/or operates WRAL-TV, WRAL Digital, WRAZ-TV, WRAZ Digital, WRAL-FM, WRAL-HD2, WCMC-FM, WCMC-HD1, WDNC-AM, WCMC-HD2, WCMC-HD3, WCLY-AM, WCMC-HD4, Microspace, CBC New Media Group and Wolfpack Sports Properties (a joint venture with Learfield) in Raleigh, NC; WILM-TV, WILT-LD and Sunrise Broadcasting in Wilmington, NC; The Durham Bulls Baseball Club, Bull City Hospitality and Bull Durham Beer Co., and the American Underground startup hub in Durham, NC; and real estate interests including the American Tobacco Historic District in Durham, NC, and Rocky Mount Mills in Rocky Mount, NC; and Professional Builders Supply (an equity partnership) in Morrisville, NC.