WRAL Digital Solutions is a fast-growing, fresh-thinking, award-winning agency looking for a up-and-coming graphic designer.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is a team player, possessing a positive can-do attitude and eagerness to roll up their sleeves and do great work.
- Has a deep understanding of design trends and a portfolio to show for it.
- Isn’t easily frazzled and knows how to prioritize their work and execute on multiple projects under deadlines.
- Is a quick learner that is dedicated to their craft and eager to grow.
- Takes direction well and is a team player.
- Produce banner ads, presentations, branding, email blasts, and a variety of other design work on behalf of our clients and internal brands.
- Remain current on industry trends and technology.
- Work in collaboration with other creatives and developers to ensure creative quality and client success.
- Remain well-versed in the various design programs associated with this role.
- 1-3 years of experience either at an agency, freelancing, or working client-direct.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to thrive in a team environment.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite and products and a portfolio to show for it.
- An eye for design and ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
You’ll be surrounded by an energetic, go-big or go-home team that’s changing the culture of working in an agency. There’s no cutthroat stuff here … we like each other and we’re eager to get to the next level and are willing to put in the work. We want someone who’s hungry to learn and works well with others. If you’re seeking a work-life balance but still want to be in the trenches of the advertising world, WRAL Digital Solutions wants to hear from you.
You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to work at CBC. If there is a medical or religious reason preventing you from receiving an available COVID-19 vaccination, and you are selected as a candidate for consideration, we have an accommodations process in place to evaluate those requests.
A pre-employment drug screening is required. EOE, M/F. All Capitol Broadcasting Company properties are tobacco free. Capitol Broadcasting Company participates in E-Verify.
Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. is a diversified communications company which owns and/or operates WRAL-TV, WRAL Digital, WRAZ-TV, WRAZ Digital, WRAL-FM, WRAL-HD2, WCMC-FM, WCMC-HD1, WDNC-AM, WCMC-HD2, WCMC-HD3, WCLY-AM, WCMC-HD4, Microspace, CBC New Media Group and Wolfpack Sports Properties (a joint venture with Learfield) in Raleigh, NC; WILM-TV, WILT-LD and Sunrise Broadcasting in Wilmington, NC; The Durham Bulls Baseball Club, Bull City Hospitality, and the American Underground startup hub in Durham, NC; Holly Springs Salamanders in Holly Springs, NC; and real estate interests including the American Tobacco Historic District in Durham, NC, and Rocky Mount Mills in Rocky Mount, NC.