Digital Project Coordinator
CBC New Media Group is seeking a Project Coordinator to assist the project management team with a variety of digital projects in a rapidly growing media company. In this role, you will work within the Digital Solutions team; a team focused in the sales and fulfillment of all digital products. As a project coordinator, you will be responsible for managing transactional projects through their full lifecycle in collaboration with the project management team. You’ll also be responsible for executing projects on time while focusing on customer satisfaction. You’ll need to effectively communicate with internal teams to ensure project success, address challenges and troubleshoot issues should they arise.
Primary job responsibilities
- Set up task requirements for digital campaigns in the project management software
- Communicate with internal stakeholders on campaign progress
- Assist the project management team with gathering necessary assets for new projects
- Expedite project tasks to ensure timely project completion
- Perform organizational maintenance on the project management software
- Process change requests
- Perform continuous pacing checkups for all paid advertising campaigns
- Set up new clients in the reporting dashboard
- Assist with ad-hoc tasks for strategic marketing campaigns such as proofreading, image selection, copywriting, and pre-launch audits.
- 2+ years of experience
- Strong experience applying operational processes
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to learn technologies and procedures in an expedient manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of Google business tools preferred
- Strong work ethic
- Proactive problem solver
A pre-employment drug screening is required. EOE, M/F. All Capitol Broadcasting Company properties are tobacco free. Capitol Broadcasting Company participates in E-Verify.
Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. is a diversified communications company which owns and/or operates WRAL-TV, WRAL Digital, WRAZ-TV, WRAZ Digital, WRAL-FM, WRAL-HD2, WCMC-FM, WCMC-HD1, WDNC-AM, WCMC-HD2, WCMC-HD3, WCLY-AM, WCMC-HD4, Microspace, CBC New Media Group and Wolfpack Sports Properties (a joint venture with Learfield) in Raleigh, NC; WILM-TV, WILT-LD and Sunrise Broadcasting in Wilmington, NC; The Durham Bulls Baseball Club, Bull City Hospitality and Bull Durham Beer Co., and the American Underground startup hub in Durham, NC; and real estate interests including the American Tobacco Historic District in Durham, NC, and Rocky Mount Mills in Rocky Mount, NC; and Professional Builders Supply (an equity partnership) in Morrisville, NC..