Digital Account Executive
WRAL Digital Solutions, part of Raleigh-based Capitol Broadcasting Company, is looking for a dynamic addition to our sales team. Capitol Broadcasting has been an industry leader and innovator in broadcasting and media for over 80 years! We are looking for someone who is passionate about digital marketing who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and go after new business. They are positive, not easily deterred, quickly on their feet, solution oriented and willing to put in the time to master a suite of digital advertising in order to serve their clients.
- Prospecting and developing new business on a consistent basis.
- Establishing credibility with local business and agencies as a digital advertising expert.
- Meeting with clients to determine their needs and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Working with ad operations to monitoring campaigns and deliver compelling success stories to clients using reports that demonstrate results.
- Regularly meeting with current clients to share the effectiveness of their campaigns and discuss new products/solutions to help them meet their goals.
- Staying current on industry trends and best practices.
- Minimum 2 years of Digital advertising sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred – or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated success in developing, maintaining and growing sound relationships with new businesses and a track record of meeting sales goals
- A high degree of self-motivation, accountability and the ability to work well within an individual and team environment
- Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Experience selling products such as digital display, SEM, SEO, and websites is preferred.
- Google Analytics and Google Ad Words certification is preferred.
- A valid driver’s license with clean driving record, and a pre-employment drug screening are required.
A pre-employment drug screening is required. EOE M/F. All Capitol Broadcasting Company properties are tobacco free. Capitol Broadcasting Company participates in E-Verify.
Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. is a diversified communications company which owns and/or operates WRAL-TV, WRAL Digital, WRAZ-TV, WRAZ Digital, WRAL-FM, WRAL-HD2, WCMC-FM, WCMC-HD1, WDNC-AM, WCMC-HD2, WCMC-HD3, WCLY-AM, WCMC-HD4, Microspace, CBC New Media Group and Wolfpack Sports Properties (a joint venture with Learfield) in Raleigh, NC; WILM-TV, WILT-LD and Sunrise Broadcasting in Wilmington, NC; The Durham Bulls Baseball Club, Bull City Hospitality and Bull Durham Beer Co., and the American Underground startup hub in Durham, NC; and real estate interests including the American Tobacco Historic District in Durham, NC, and Rocky Mount Mills in Rocky Mount, NC; and Professional Builders Supply (an equity partnership) in Morrisville, NC.