Sitting at the intersection of media, marketing and technology, WRAL Digital Solutions is a full-service digital marketing agency focused on helping our clients tell their story to the right people, in the right place at the right time and we are looking for a digital project manager to join the team.
WRAL Digital Solutions is looking for a Project Manager with a strong understanding of agency operations and fulfillment. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing projects through their full life cycle (from initial scoping to close-out). You will partner closely with all members of the fulfillment, account management and sales teams. You will also be responsible for delivering quality digital marketing products within projected timelines and budgets while focusing on customer satisfaction.
Calling all jacks of all trades. A great fit for our team is a client-facing, cross-functional servant leader who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty. We are looking for someone who embodies our divisional principles and P.R.O.U.D. core values.
Positive vibes save lives
Put out the energy you wish to attract
R-E-S-P-E-C-T is our theme song!
The golden rule reigns supreme
Owning it from start to finish
Whether smooth sailing or rough terrain, we take responsibility for getting projects across the finish line
Unity – “that’s not my job” is not in our vocabulary. We have each other’s back.
We thrive on the strength of one another.
Dissolving problems with solutions
We spend more time on resolutions, not issues.
- Proactively manage existing and new SBD team projects
- Participate in discovery and needs analyses meetings with prospective and current clients and lead the development of project scopes to ensure clarity, alignment, and accountability of deliverables
- Participate in project kick-off meetings to gain an understanding of client goals, milestones, and delivery dates and devise and execute strategies to successfully manage them
- Develop, track, and communicate project timelines to ensure achievement of key milestones and collaboratively troubleshoot when the need persists
- Ensure that all client deliverables meet high quality standards and expectations before being shared client
- Ensuring that all pertinent campaign and client information is well documented and communicated to internal teams.
- Report lessons learned, and deliver closeout reports to internal teams
- Maintain a clear communication cadence between internal and external stakeholders including your manager on the Project Management Team and the Director of Strategic Business Development.
- Provide timely updates on project progress and hold team members and client accountable to deadlines.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for a curated book of business under the supervision of the Director of Strategic Business Development.
- Identify growth opportunities for these accounts while negotiating and collaboratively closing client renewals.
- Regularly monitor campaign performance to ensure clients' goals are being met and provide performance assessments.
- Remain apprised of top and emerging trends in digital advertising and marketing, applying new knowledge on behalf of current clients and training other internal teams as needed.
- Supporting the Director of Strategic Business Development as needed.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of relevant project management experience
- Strong understanding of project management tools and techniques such as scoping, budgeting, vendor management, and risk mitigation
- Website building and management experience – specifically on WordPress
- Broad understanding of SEO, paid media advertising, social media, and email
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to translate requirements into a clear plan of execution
- Ability to prioritize work requirements in a fast-paced environment
You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to work at CBC. If there is a medical or religious reason preventing you from receiving an available COVID-19 vaccination, and you are selected as a candidate for consideration, we have an accommodations process in place to evaluate those requests.
A pre-employment drug screening is required. EOE, M/F. All Capitol Broadcasting Company properties are tobacco free. Capitol Broadcasting Company participates in E-Verify.
Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. is a diversified communications company which owns and/or operates WRAL-TV, WRAL Digital, WRAZ-TV, WRAZ Digital, WRAL-FM, WRAL-HD2, WCMC-FM, WCMC-HD1, WDNC-AM, WCMC-HD2, WCMC-HD3, WCLY-AM, WCMC-HD4, Microspace, CBC New Media Group and Wolfpack Sports Properties (a joint venture with Learfield) in Raleigh, NC; WILM-TV, WILT-LD and Sunrise Broadcasting in Wilmington, NC; The Durham Bulls Baseball Club, Bull City Hospitality, and the American Underground startup hub in Durham, NC; Holly Springs Salamanders in Holly Springs, NC; and real estate interests including the American Tobacco Historic District in Durham, NC, and Rocky Mount Mills in Rocky Mount, NC.