Digital Advertising Specialist
Sitting at the intersection of media, marketing and technology, WRAL Digital Solutions is a full-service digital marketing agency focused on helping our clients tell their story to the right people, in the right place at the right time. As part of Capitol Broadcasting Company, we also represent the largest local portfolio of digital media properties including WRAL.com and HighSchoolOT.com.
We are looking for an ad operations ninja with a passion for local media and advertising to join our digital media team as a digital advertising specialist.
Serving both a publisher and an agency, our digital media team touches it all. They are responsible for managing all programmatic, paid social and paid search campaigns on behalf of our agency clients as well as trafficking all advertising campaigns on our own websites and apps. They help guide and advise our account executives and account managers on strategy and work hard behind the scenes to ensure campaigns meet client goals and objectives.
Our ideal candidate is:
- A positive team player who never hesitates to jump in and help.
- Extremely detail oriented and proactive.
- Has a passion for local media and the vital role it plays in our communities.
- Loves digital marketing.
- A client experience enthusiast, who takes offense at the thought of being just someone’s “vendor.”
- A continuous learner who is eager to grow.
- Trafficking digital advertising campaigns across WRAL Digital properties and various programmatic platforms
- Trafficking paid search and social campaigns.
- Troubleshooting creative and tagging issues that arise during campaign set-up process.
- Providing support to sales and account management teams during pre and post sales process.
- Reporting on campaign performance.
- Monitor digital order queue and process orders and implement projects in our Project Management System.
- Analyze and report on digital metrics including general performance to assess campaign effectiveness.
- 1-2 years’ experience working in digital advertising or ad operations at an agency or media company.
- Experience working in Google Ad Manager or a similar ad serving platform.
- Working knowledge of the digital advertising landscape.
- A familiarity with Google Ad Products, Tagging and Reporting (Analytics, AdWords, YouTube, Waze, etc.)
- A familiarity with how to run paid social campaigns.
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- A team first mentality and desire to learn and grow.
- The capacity to thrive in a fast-paced, often changing environment.
You’ll be surrounded by an energetic, go-big or go-home team that’s changing the culture of working in an agency. There’s no cutthroat stuff here…we like each other and we’re eager to get to the next level and are willing to put in the work. If you’re seeking a work-life balance but still want to be in the trenches of the advertising world, WRAL Digital Solutions wants to hear from you.
A pre-employment drug screening is required. EOE, M/F. All Capitol Broadcasting Company properties are tobacco free. Capitol Broadcasting Company participates in E-Verify.
Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. is a diversified communications company which owns and/or operates WRAL-TV, WRAL Digital, WRAZ-TV, WRAZ Digital, WRAL-FM, WRAL-HD2, WCMC-FM, WCMC-HD1, WDNC-AM, WCMC-HD2, WCMC-HD3, WCLY-AM, WCMC-HD4, Microspace, CBC New Media Group and Wolfpack Sports Properties (a joint venture with Learfield) in Raleigh, NC; WILM-TV, WILT-LD and Sunrise Broadcasting in Wilmington, NC; The Durham Bulls Baseball Club, Bull City Hospitality, and the American Underground startup hub in Durham, NC; Holly Springs Salamanders in Holly Springs, NC; and real estate interests including the American Tobacco Historic District in Durham, NC, and Rocky Mount Mills in Rocky Mount, NC, and Professional Builders Supply, (an equity partnership) in Morrisville, NC.