• Performs general information systems control reviews for simple to complex IT environments.
• Completes audit procedures, creates concise explanation of each deficiency, performs peer review and undergoes manager review within a strict timeline usually lasting a maximum of 1 week.
• Work on multiple engagements simultaneously.
• Prepares audit finding memoranda and working papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
• Schedules meetings with various personnel at client’s organization to conduct interviews remotely and in-person.
• Completes audit procedures before scheduled engagement to enhance efficiency.
• Presents audit findings to client representative(s) at the conclusion of the engagement
• Responds to client inquiries outside of the scheduled audit.
• Maintains currency of knowledge with respect to relevant technology and information security threats.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Education & Certifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Management Information Systems, Accounting, Business or equivalent combination of related work experience and education
• 3-5 years of IT support or IT auditing experience
• CISA, CISM or CISSP certification
Skills & Abilities
• Proficient in using software (e.g., ACL, Excel, database) and application systems
• Advanced knowledge of auditing processes and procedures
• Ability to share and impart knowledge
• Ability to coordinate and perform multiple tasks and projects simultaneously while balancing priorities and deliverables
• Proactive and results-driven orientation and ability to meet deadlines.
• Must be able to work from home and manage time efficiently.
• Competent interpersonal skills
• Advanced oral and written communication skills
• Advanced investigative and analytical skills
• Ability to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional and technical disciplines
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
• Ability to travel approximately 25% of work time
• Knowledge of current technological developments and trends and information security
• Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports
• No or very limited exposure to physical risk
• No or very limited physical effort required
• Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment
• Employee will work from home and must be able to maintain a space that is suitable for client calls and interviews