Facility Shift Lead
Position Title:Facility Shift Lead
Reports To:Facility Supervisor
The Facility Shift Lead is responsible for performing whole shift maintenance and repairs to buildings and common areas to ensure proper functioning of machinery, equipment, facilities, and applicable systems, and to prevent breakdowns.
- Help to manage the overall predictive facility maintenance program for the plant to assure production requirements are met on time, at the highest possible quality and the lowest possible cost
- Assists in the management and supervision of contractors working at the facility interpreting, training, and enforcing compliance of all corporate policies, safety rules and procedures
- Technical supporting, and training facility maintenance technicians
- Monitoring inventory of materials and facility equipment
- Working independently to complete general building maintenance, including maintaining flooring, lighting, plumbing, carpentry, locking and painting
- Participating in all safety related activities, including reinforcing and creating an environment that fosters and requires safe work practices
- Performs Other Duties as required
- Completion of a Building Maintenance Technology diploma/certificate, or comparable program
- Over 3 years experience in supervisory role in general facilities maintenance
- Must have a valid state issued HVAC license, Electrician Certificate
- Valid forklift or boom lift licence
- Familiar with local building code and safety regulations
- Able to work on 12 hour shift
- Good communication skills, knowledge of Mandarin considered an asset
Canadian Solar offers a competitive salary plus fully comprehensive benefits and performance bonus package based on an annual objective achievement. Our generous benefits package includes a 401(k) Retirement Plan, medical/dental/life/disability program, PTO and sick days. This is a full time position.
Canadian Solar Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.