- US module MES system maintenance, solve factory production MES related issues
- Day shift work on site
- Communicate with US factory MES key users, collect new requirements and submit filtered requirements to HQ MES team to develop
- New requirement testing and feedback testing result to HQ MES team
- US module MES system upgrade, key user training
- Production MES system track device maintenance
- Other job assigned by supervisor
- Familiar with C#.net or VB.net
- Familiar with MSSQL server database or other popular database
- Strong communication skill and positive working attitude
- MES maintenance experience is preferred
Compensation and Benefits
Canadian Solar offers a competitive salary plus fully comprehensive benefits and performance bonus package based on an annual objective achievement. Our generous benefits package includes a 401(k) Retirement Plan, medical/dental/life/disability program, PTO and sick days. This is a full-time position.
Canadian Solar Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.