Asset Management and Compliance Coordinator
We have a great opportunity for an Asset Management and Compliance Coordinator to join our growing organisation. This is a unique opportunity in which you will report to both Global Asset Management as well as our General Manager in Australia.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting with growth and maintenance of a strong pipeline of active large-scale projects from a compliance and AM perspective
- Introduction of best practice compliance processes and monitoring techniques
- Maximisation of returns for each project by optimizing project inputs, structure, and execution strategy in conjunction with other teams within Canadian Solar and partner organisations
- Based on interactions with key third parties, identifying shifts in market and regulatory trends
- Working closely work with structuring and commercial teams to manage customer needs, especially in reaching agreement on difficult commercial and legal points.
To be successful in this role, you will hold relevant tertiary education, have at least 5 years experience in PV, storage and/or renewable energy industries and have Australian OHS experience.
Download the position description for a comprehensive list of responsibilities, duties and desired experience.
We offer an engaging and rewarding workplace in which you will be proud to contribute to a growing organization with sustainability at its core. Our actions and commitment to corporate sustainability have us placed in the 2021 Global 100 ranking for sustainable corporations.
It is an exciting time to be joining Canadian Solar. As a technologically driven frontrunner, we are a leading manufacturer of solar PV modules and provider of solar energy solutions as well as boasting a diverse pipeline of utility-scale power projects. See here for more information on Canadian Solar.
We understand the benefits of and celebrate our diverse workforce. Spanning six continents, our values are built on the strength that diversity brings to our global workplace. We are committed to fostering an inclusive working environment and, as an equal employment opportunity employer, we hire based on merit and all applications are considered.
If you’re motivated by this opportunity, then please send us a cover letter and resume demonstrating your ability to succeed in the role to [email protected]