Marketing Specialist (System Solutions & Energy Storage)
Canadian Solar Inc. (NASDAQ: CSIQ) is a vertically-integrated manufacturer of solar cells, modules and custom-designed solar power applications. Canadian Solar’s world-class team of professionals works closely with our customers to provide them with solutions for all of their solar needs. Founded in 2001, Canadian Solar is one of the world’s fastest-growing companies in the solar industry and has been listed on the NASDAQ since November 2006.
The Marketing Specialist will support the growing business in the Energy Storage sector for Canadian Solar. In this role you will assist with various marketing and related administrative work, such as, preparing marketing collaterals, market research and reports, digital marketing campaigns, website preparation, e-newsletter, webinars, and social media outreach. In this role you will also contribute to the organization and coordination of the Energy Storage business unit’s participation in events, trade shows and conferences.
- Support the execution of all aspects of marketing and communications.
- Work with the VP, System Solutions and Energy Storage and the Global marketing team members to drive an effective marketing strategy.
- Provide support to various marketing and communications initiatives.
- Liaise with outside marketing vendors needed to execute an effective marketing program
- Support the team with events, trade show, conferences including on-site participation and coordination of marketing activities. This includes actively promoting the companies branding and trademarks
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing assets and channels including our marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Maintain and update our website.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Develop and write contents of e-newsletters.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Prepare customer facing presentations required to introduce and promote our energy storage product and services.
- Coordinate with teams and experts to improve marketing results
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Media, or Communications.
- Proven digital marketing experience. at least 4 years experience.
- Experience in Microsoft Office tools.
- Excellent in content writing
- Salesforce, Pardot and Zoom experience is desired
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective communication skills both written and oral
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to operate in a collaborative working environment
- Complete alignment with the company's core values and the ability to promote these values in the external environment with consistency and passion
- Ability to work flexibly in multidisciplinary and international teams
Compensation & Benefits
Canadian Solar offers a competitive salary plus fully comprehensive benefits and performance bonus package based on an annual objective achievement. Our generous benefits package includes a 401(k) Retirement Plan, medical/dental/life/disability program, PTO, and sick days.
Canadian Solar Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.