Marketing Associate, Social Media & Digital Marketing
Canadian Solar Inc. (NASDAQ: CSIQ) is a vertically-integrated manufacturer of solar cells, modules and custom-designed solar power applications. Canadian Solar’s world-class team of professionals works closely with our customers to provide them with solutions for all of their solar needs. Founded in 2001, Canadian Solar is one of the world’s fastest-growing companies in the solar industry and has been listed on the NASDAQ since November 2006. Canadian Solar is an equal opportunity employer.
Our Walnut Creek, CA office is conveniently located near public transportation (BART), is ideally situated for bicycle commuters, there’s plenty of free parking, and an abundance of eateries in the surrounding area. Hybrid Work Situation.
Canadian Solar, Inc. is actively seeking a Marketing Associate to join our growing residential energy storage business unit. The associate will drive social media & digital marketing campaigns to optimize targeted outreach initiatives.
- Collaborate with division leaders, sales, and technical stakeholders on the planning, development, and production of assets for email marketing campaigns, social media content, product education, advertising, e-newsletter, webinars, videos, and other digital marketing channels.
- Develop strategic social media campaigns through various media channels (YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) to increase brand awareness, leads and website traffic.
- Analyze digital marketing performance and make strategic suggestions to enhance digital marketing performance to maximize campaign ROI.
- Provided detailed analytical reporting to monitor digital marketing efforts to support stakeholders in the decision-making process.
- Develop and manage email marketing campaigns. Manage key performance indicator reporting, partner with stakeholders to ensure campaigns align with the intended message, and identify ways to improve ROI.
- Provide digital marketing support for tradeshows and event programs as needed.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or relatable degree.
- Min 2-5 years experience in B2B digital marketing, developing & producing email marketing campaigns, social media communications, and advertising.
- Experience functioning within the Solar, Energy Storage, EV, Wind, or relatable space – Desired
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to translate stakeholders’ concepts and develop tailored content to target specific audiences.
- Experience using Pardot (Marketing Automation Tools), CRM (Salesforce), MS Office (Excel)
- Creative problem-solver with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter with a sense of humor and positive, can-do professional demeanor who requires little oversight.
Compensation & Benefits
Canadian Solar offers a competitive salary plus fully comprehensive benefits and a performance bonus package based on an annual objective achievement. Our generous benefits package includes a 401(k) Retirement Plan, medical/dental/life/disability program, PTO, and sick days.
Canadian Solar Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.