Canadian Solar Inc. (NASDAQ: CSIQ) is a vertically integrated manufacturer of solar cells, modules and custom-designed solar power applications. Canadian Solar’s world-class team of professionals works closely with our customers to provide them with solutions for all their solar needs. Founded in 2001, Canadian Solar is one of the world’s fastest-growing companies in the solar industry and has been listed on the NASDAQ since November 2006.
Position Title: Sales Manager
Entity: MSS APAC
Reports to: Managing Director, South Asia, Central Asia & Caucasus
The Sales Manager plays a key role in strengthening existing business relationships as well as taking ownership of the growth in sales of our business in the region. You will be responsible for developing new business opportunities, managing existing relationships and achieving sales targets in our product categories.
- Proactively identify market trends or changes as they relate to our business and report on the impact.
- Manage key accounts.
- Manage new product introductions to the market and identify opportunities for growth across Uzbekistan.
- Prepare tender responses and quotations for existing and potential customers.
- Qualify and close new customer opportunities.
- Provide training to customers on Canadian Solar range of products and services.
- Strong focus on account management within own territory.
- Represent Canadian Solar at relevant market and trade forums to further new business opportunities.
- Lead the sales drive in the assigned region.
- Grow our distribution channel and clientele in the assigned region.
- Review and/or support the preparation of commissioning related QA documentation and procedures.
- Develop and update policy and procedures.
- Ensure processes are followed and are compliant with relevant legislation.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role, with a focus on sales of renewable energy related technology or systems
- Great clients’ network/connections across Uzbekistan.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven track record of managing own workload and client groups to meet sales targets.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Canadian Solar Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.