Staff Accountant - Treasury
Canadian Solar Inc. is a vertically-integrated manufacturer of ingots, wafers, cells, solar modules (panels) and custom-designed solar power applications. Canadian Solar Inc. delivers solar power products of uncompromising quality to customers worldwide. Canadian Solar’s world class team of professionals works closely with our customers to provide them with solutions for all their solar needs. For more information on the company, please visit www.canadian-solar.com.
Position Title: Staff Accountant-Treasury
Department:Finance & Accounting
Entity: CSI US Module Manufacturing
Reports To:F&A Manager
Location: Dallas, Texas
The Staff Accountant-Treasury is responsible for tracking, maintaining, and overseeing the daily movement of money in and out of company’s banking accounts. The qualifications for this position include skills in SAP ERP system, digital signature system like DocuSign and office software like Microsoft Excel.
- Tracking, maintaining, and overseeing the daily movement of money in and out of company’s banking accounts.
- Monitoring daily activity through the ERP system and various banking portals and investigating differences to expectations.
- Manages cash balances by analyzing current cash position and forecasted cash flows.
- Coordinates cash flow forecast and funding requirements with Corporate Treasury department.
- Maintains intercompany loan documentation, interest calculations and monthly revaluations on the bank accounts.
- Maintains strong working relationships with global banking partners.
- Participates in the year-end financial statement audit through effectively responding to specific requests and inquiries from the external audit team.
- Participates in other strategic finance, accounting, and business projects if needed.
Qualifications and Experience:
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required.
- 6+ years’ of relevant work experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in SAP ERP system and Microsoft Office with demonstrated expertise in Excel.
- Good attention to detail with excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to coordinate multiple assignments simultaneously in an accurate and on a timely basis.
Canadian Solar offers a competitive salary plus fully comprehensive benefits and performance bonus package based on an annual objective achievement. Our generous benefits package includes a 401(k) Retirement Plan, medical/dental/life/disability program, PTO and sick days.
Note: Canadian Solar Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring accessibility for persons with disabilities by identifying, removing and preventing barriers to promote the rights of all persons and to create an inclusive and accessible working environment. Upon individual request, Canadian Solar will endeavor to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.