Position Title: Administration Specialist
Department: Personnel Administration Department
Report To: Personnel Administration Supervisor/Manager
Location: Mesquite, Texas
- Answer phone calls and direct them to appropriate employees.
- Support visitors to the site.
- Assist in completing the administrative work of the factory.
- Run reports and create slide decks.
- Provide logistical support to employees who are travelling.
- Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- College degree or above, human resources, psychology and other related majors are preferred.
- 1+ years working experience in personnel administration.
- 6+ months of experience in multinational manufacturing enterprises.
- SAP, Microsoft Suite, Outlook experience preferred.
- Good sense of responsibility, proactive, good at communication.
- Strong pressure resistance.
Compensation and Benefits:
Canadian Solar offers a competitive salary plus fully comprehensive benefits and performance bonus package based on an annual objective achievement. Our generous benefits package includes a 401(k) Retirement Plan, medical/dental/life/disability program, PTO and sick days.
Canadian Solar Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.