Business Operations Liaison
Canadian Solar Inc. (NASDAQ: CSIQ) is a vertically-integrated manufacturer of solar cells, modules and custom designed solar power applications. Canadian Solar’s world-class team of professionals works closely with our customers to provide them with solutions for all of their solar needs. Founded in 2001, Canadian Solar is one of the world’s fastest-growing companies in the solar industry and has been listed on the NASDAQ since November 2006. Canadian Solar is an equal opportunity employer.
Position Title: Business Operations Liaison
Reports To:Business Development Director
Location: Walnut Creek, CA
A global market leader in solar is now seeking a Business Operations Liaison to join their expanding team in the US.
The Business Operations Liaison provides support to sales and marketing teams. The role involves consistent communication with internal members, stakeholders and HQ. The Business Operations Liaison responsibilities include working with a cross-functional team worldwide across sales, marketing, product development, engineering, and more. Business Operations Liaison is expected to work with the CSI Solar team and attend in the Walnut Creek, CA office approximately 8-10 days per month.
- Consultative selling process/operation workflow, to include exploration of technical and business needs
- Assist with drafting sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required, detailing customer requirements
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadline
- Provide customer support as needed
- Work collaboratively with customers, local suppliers and team inside
- Visit with customers and attend trade shows, as required
Qualifications and Experience:
- BS or MS in Engineering or Marketing
- Minimum of two years of experience
- Must be able to multi-task, have excellent attention to detail, and have a good work ethic
- Must have a good initiative, and be both inquisitive and interested in learning
- Must be able to work both independently, and as part of a small, expert team
- Must have good communication skills, with the ability to listen, articulate in a conversation, and write well
Compensation and Benefits:
Canadian Solar offers a competitive salary plus fully comprehensive benefits and performance bonus package based on an annual objective achievement. Our generous benefits package includes a 401(k) Retirement Plan, medical/dental/life/disability program, PTO and sick days. This is a full-time, exempt position.
Canadian Solar Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.