Document Control Specialist
Job Description – Canadian Solar Solutions Inc.
Canadian Solar Inc. is one of the world’s largest solar modular producers. As a leading vertically integrated provider of ingots, wafers, solar cells, solar modules, solar power systems and specialized solar products, Canadian Solar delivers uncompromising value to its customers across the globe.
Position Title: Document Control Specialist
Reports To:Quality Supervisor
- Develop and maintain document control procedures to ensure efficient and effective management of manufacturing documents.
- Review, edit, update, sort, store and retrieve electronic and hard copy documents for accuracy, completeness, and adherence to established requirements and standards.
- Oversee the creation, revision, distribution, and archiving of manufacturing documents such as standard operating procedures (SOPs), work instructions, batch records, and specifications.
- Monitor document access and security to maintain confidentiality and integrity.
- Work with stockholders to improve document control procedure.
- Provide training and guidance to employees on document control procedures and systems.
- Conduct regular reviews and document audit.
- Manage document change control process, including initiating change requests, coordinating reviews, and implementing approved changes.
- Assist quality management system including but not limit internal and external audit, continuous improvement, data analysis, management review.
- Stay updated on industry best practices and regulatory requirements related to document control in a manufacturing environment.
- Ensure that all business activities are performed with the highest ethical standards and in compliance with the Canadian Solar Solution Code of Business Conduct
- Adhere to all environmental, health and safety rules and policies.
- Conduct other duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience in document control, preferably within a manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in document control software and electronic document management systems.
- Fluency in the English and Chinese is preferred.
- Familiar with ISO9001 quality management knowledge.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient typing and editing skills.
- Data organization skills
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to work with little supervision, must be self-directed.
- Computer literacy, including effective working skills with MS Office and e-mail required.
Canadian Solar Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to ensuring accessibility for persons with disabilities by identifying, removing and preventing barriers to promote the rights of all persons and to create an inclusive and accessible working environment.
Upon individual request, Canadian Solar will endeavor to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.