Senior Project Finance and M&A Analyst LATAM Energy Group
Canadian Solar Inc. (NASDAQ: CSIQ) is a vertically - integrated manufacturer of solar cells, modules and custom-designed solar power applications. Canadian Solar’s world-class team of professionals works closely with our customers to provide them with solutions for all of their solar needs. Founded in 2001, Canadian Solar is one of the world’s fastest-growing companies in the solar industry. Canadian Solar is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Title: Senior Project Finance and M&A Analyst LATAM Energy Group.
Department: Project Finance and M&A LATAM.
Location: Madrid, Spain.
• Elaborate financial models for PV and storage projects, perform sensitivity analysis and valuations
• Support and work with the Project & Structured Finance team members in the process of structuring, negotiating and closing project financing and M&A transactions, as well as corporate financing, including due diligence processes, Q&A, contract review and negotiations;
• Facilitate flow of information between finance, development, legal and engineering teams during transaction execution;
• Ability to maintain positive and collaborative working relationships as part of a global team.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Finance, or Economics.
• Minimum of 3+ years of experience in financial modeling of renewable energy projects or similar business.
• Expert-level financial modeling, tax scheme, analysis and presentation skills required.
• Prior transaction experience with a leading commercial or investment bank, investor, developer of utility scale renewable energy projects, or energy sector equipment manufacturer.
• Strong quantitative aptitude, with an extremely high level of attention to detail and willingness to assume ownership of work product.
• Highly driven, proactive and flexible - willing to work as required to meet demands of project teams located in different time zones.
• Ability to travel up to 15% of the time.
• Ability to work cross-functionally, collaboratively and cross-culturally.
• High level of English is mandatory