Logisitics Specialist - Power BI
Our culture and people are our most important assets and a key source of our competitive advantage. We strive to “Make the Difference” in our work by cultivating a corporate culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion, and creating a lasting positive impact on society and the communities where we operate. Please consider joining the Canadian Solar family in Making the Difference!
Position Title: Logistics Specialist
Reports To:Director, Supply Chain Mgmt, US Mfg. Op.
The Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for daily execution of international and domestics shipping transactions & documentations and arrange the shipments.
- Prepare all necessary customs clearance paperwork for import/export custom clearance.
- Coordinate with freight forwarders & brokers to go through custom clearance procedure.
- Drive and develop Power BI project in Manufacturing to create visual system
- Work closely with operation team to develop Power BI dashboard to monitor the production daily performance
- Coordinating with oversea Sales and Contract team for L/C review
- Maintain daily export customs logbook, and SAP system.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of brokers, freight forwarders and Import & Export agents
- Follow up all international shipments to assure the shipping schedule and on time delivery to the overseas customers
- Arrange domestics shipments by truck to customer on time and accurately
- Work closely with Planning Team to arrange transportations among different factories, suppliers and warehouses for production and shipments
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years working experience in import and export or foreign trade
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Power BI, Power Automate, Power Apps
- Basic knowledge in Manufacturing execution system (MES)
- Experience in manufacturing environment
- Strong application skills in Microsoft Office software
- College degree, preferable in International Trade or Logistics
- Strong communication skills, self-discipline and proactive
- Careful, patience, good team working spirit are necessary
Compensation and Benefits:
Canadian Solar offers a competitive salary plus fully comprehensive benefits and performance bonus package based on an annual objective achievement. Our generous benefits package includes a 401(k) Retirement Plan, medical/life/disability program, PTO and sick days.
Canadian Solar Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.